We are fully accredited to the highest standards.
The practice has membership of the following organisations:
- RSAW – Royal Society of Architects in Wales
- RIBA – Royal Institute of British Architects Chartered Practice
- ARB – Architects Registration Board
- APS – Association for Project Safety
- TRADA – Timber Research and Development Association
The practice, which is multi-disciplinary, offers seven professions in-house and prides itself on being able to provide a single point commission/turn key service on larger projects.
However, many clients choose only a partial service from Pembroke Design, depending on the particular needs on a project, and appointment contracts/fee agreements are tailored to suit the service provided.
Replacement Dwelling and Barn – The Folly, Portfield Gate Welcome news received recently from PCNP to demolish existing structures and replace with a four bed