PEMBROKE COTTAGE OBTAINS PLANNING PERMISSION AFTER SIX YEARS PDL and our Client are delighted to have secured Planning Permission to restore an old building near
We are fully accredited to the highest standards.
The practice has membership of the following organisations:
- RSAW – Royal Society of Architects in Wales
- RIBA – Royal Institute of British Architects Chartered Practice
- ARB – Architects Registration Board
- APS – Association for Project Safety
- TRADA – Timber Research and Development Association
The practice, which is multi-disciplinary, offers seven professions in-house and prides itself on being able to provide a single point commission/turn key service on larger projects.
However, many clients choose only a partial service from Pembroke Design, depending on the particular needs on a project, and appointment contracts/fee agreements are tailored to suit the service provided.