Party Wall Surveyors
- Ensuring compliance with the Party Wall Act 1996.
- Advice on new building work at or astride the boundary between two buildings.
- Structural works affecting an existing shared/party wall.
- Excavating or constructing foundations, within either 3 or 6 metres from a boundary
- Service of statutory notices in adequate time before works commence.
- Advising on party wall awards or liaising with a third party surveyor.
- Preparation and agreement of schedules of conditions of adjoining buildings.
OLD OAK DENTAL SURGERY AND LIKEAFISH RELOCATION, CARMARTHEN Previous Next Pembroke Design are proud to have played a part in the completion of a brand