Party Wall Surveyors
- Ensuring compliance with the Party Wall Act 1996.
- Advice on new building work at or astride the boundary between two buildings.
- Structural works affecting an existing shared/party wall.
- Excavating or constructing foundations, within either 3 or 6 metres from a boundary
- Service of statutory notices in adequate time before works commence.
- Advising on party wall awards or liaising with a third party surveyor.
- Preparation and agreement of schedules of conditions of adjoining buildings.
WEST WALES MARITIME HERITAGE SOCIETY (NEW HOME FOR FISHGUARD’S CHARTERHOUSE LIFEBOAT) West Wales Maritime Heritage Society was founded in 1984 and was set up to