- Complete on site measurement and preparation of drawings of existing structures and buildings.
- Condition surveys.
- Schedules of dilapidations.
- Advice on maintenance procedures.
- Historic building surveys including quinquennial inspections of churches (for diocesan boards) and quadrennial inspections of listed government buildings (for Defence Estates).
- Property Logs.
- Disabled Discrimination Acts (DDA) Audits.
- Reinstatement cost/assessment for insurance claims.
- Expert witness on legal cases.
- Building pathology and in conjunction with land surveyors (by others) a comprehensive survey package of a particular building and the site immediately surrounding it.
OLD OAK DENTAL SURGERY AND LIKEAFISH RELOCATION, CARMARTHEN Previous Next Pembroke Design are proud to have played a part in the completion of a brand