The Practice has built an enviable reputation, within the Country or Wales and beyond over the last quarter of a Century, and has regular and repeat commissions from Individual and Commercial Clients (from the UK, Europe and Eire), Residential Developers, Contractors, Banks, Financial Institutions, Commercial Developers, Farmers Co-operatives, Food Processing Companies, Dairies, Manufacturing Companies, County Councils, Housing Associations, Welsh Assembly Government (dein formerly the wda), The Milford Haven Port Authority, The National and Private Trusts, Church / Diocesan Boards, Police, Fire and Ambulance Authorities, NHS Trusts, Community/Town/City Councils, Land/Estate Agents, Sports Clubs, Community Groups, Solicitors/Barristers, Schools, Colleges, International Power Generating Companies, Central Government (eg MOD, DEFRA etc), The Youth Hostel Association and International Oil (Refining/Exploration) Companies.
Some of the testimonials from our wide range of clients’ are:-
- PDL's highly professional team achieved an exceptional planning consent from the National Park for the farm diversification scheme that enabled us to negotiate a long lease with the National Trust, our landlords, to build on past success and plan for the future of this unique complex. I cannot praise them highly enough – Ian Griffiths, Celtic Camping, St. Davids, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- With an estate as complex as ours, encompassing farmland, a Grade II* listed house and gardens, a restaurant / function room and conference complex, and 5* hotel adjoining a special area of conservation in the National Park and on the upper reaches of the Cleddau River, they have always dealt with the design and execution issues in an innovative yet sensitive and pragmatic manner – Geoffrey Philipps, Slebech Park, The Rhos, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- A highly respected practice with extensive knowledge and skill, from contemporary design to sensitive heritage schemes - a good, well balanced, multi-disciplinary practice – Jeff Teague, Director of Estates, Milford Haven Port Authority, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- When I think of advising a client on adding value to their land or buildings I immediately think of PDL – Richard Ormond, Partner, Guy Thomas & Co, Estate Agents, Pembroke, Wales
- They certainly added value and created a very beautiful, extremely flexible and highly sustainable design solution for our home – Mr & Mrs Murphy, Sentry Cross, Milford Haven, Wales
- As a team player they bring knowledge, application and professionalism to the project – Lyn Davies, Development Manager, Family Housing Association, Swansea, Wales
- With seven disciplines in house, and a range of experienced sub-consultants, they make single point commissions an easy option for procuring professional services for all aspects of design and construction – Nick Orme, Director, Carmarthen & Pumsaint Farmers Ltd., Carmarthen, Wales
- Our role in adaptions is made so much easier due to their thorough understanding of the system and sympathetic and caring approach to dealing with a clients disabilities – Mary Casey, Senior Occupational Therapist, Pembrokeshire County Council, Haverfordwest, Wales
- Every time we use the practice they never cease to amaze us at their ability to maximise an old buildings’ potential, whether it be a barn, a listed country house or a mansion – Pel Rayner, Director, Brimaston Ltd, Narberth, Wales
- They are equally at home designing traditional houses in the National Park as they are with highly contemporary apartments and penthouses at waterside locations – Denis Cunningham, Director, Thornsett Group Plc, London, England
Please contact our offices for the addresses and telephone numbers of any of the above, who will, we are sure, be happy to give a reference on the practice and its services offered. As a multi-disciplinary practice with seven disciplines our in house staff always provide the Kernel of the design team on all projects, but let us never forget as Sir Winston Churchill famously once said ... "We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us".