- Ensuring compliance with the CDM (Construction Design and Management) Regulations 2007 from a Health and Safety viewpoint.
- Advice on notifiability of a project and if necessary advising HSE.
- Receiving any H&S file from client about the building.
- Advice on competence and resources of designers/principal contractors/sub-contractors.
- Preparation of pre-construction information and assessment of construction phase health and safety plan.
- Ensuring a correct Health and Safety file is prepared for a contract including fully up-to-date information and handover of same to client on completion of the construction work for future reference by all who will work in, visit and maintain the building.